HELP PLEASE URGENT

Archive of Gamsworld Google Group
Archiver
User
User

HELP PLEASE URGENT

Post by Archiver »

Dear everyone,
I am preparing my doctoral research on evaluation of the environmental policies with computable general equilibrium applied to greenhouse gases. The time pressed me a lot and I ‘m not very skilled in GAMS programming.

Can you please send me (Email: mo10gliani@yahoo.fr) a prototype written with GAMS software to move better in my research and make the necessary simulations (of course it's not copy paste, but this example helps me a lot in modeling with GAMS)

Thank you in advance to all.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To post to this group, send email to gamsworld@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to gamsworld+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gamsworld?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Archiver
User
User

Re: HELP PLEASE URGENT

Post by Archiver »

this person is amazing

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM, modi gliani wrote:

Dear everyone,
I am preparing my doctoral research on evaluation of the environmental policies with computable general equilibrium applied to greenhouse gases. The time pressed me a lot and I ‘m not very skilled in GAMS programming.

Can you please send me (Email: mo10gliani@yahoo.fr) a prototype written with GAMS software to move better in my research and make the necessary simulations (of course it's not copy paste, but this example helps me a lot in modeling with GAMS)

Thank you in advance to all.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To post to this group, send email to gamsworld@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to gamsworld+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gamsworld?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---