solver problem for solving a series equilibrium problem

Solver related questions
jshengdb
User
User

solver problem for solving a series equilibrium problem

Post by jshengdb »

Dear GAMS communities,

I am now trying to solve a series of equilibrium problems and analyze the sensitivity analysis of the value function on the initial input state value. However, now I have a problem that a large part of these problems model status will be: 5 locally infeasible after solving. For example, in this example, all the model status of (iter1*iter4, iter1*iter10) will be 2 locally optimal, and all the model status of (iter5*iter10, iter1*iter10) are 5 locally infeasible. However, when I try to solve this problem separately, their model status is 2 locally optimal, which confuses me why this happens. Hope someone can help me to solve my problem.

In the attached file, gasEn_loop_test.gms is the main file to run a series of equilibrium problems by two loops. And gasEn_risk_v1_Model.gms is the model part. And one thing to notice is that gasEN_risk_v1_gdx_dat4.gms is infact a gdx file, I have to upload it in .gms file since only .gms file is accepted. If you try to run my codes, you need to change gasEN_risk_v1_gdx_dat4.gms to gasEN_risk_v1_gdx_dat4.gdx.

Thank you very much!