solution for GAMS code

Solver related questions
haroonem
User
User

solution for GAMS code

Post by haroonem »

Hi. i have coded a simple GAMS program on job shop scheduling to reduce make span. I obtained the best possible make span. But I am not getting the sequence which may be employed to obtain this. I think this is because I am using demo version of GAMS. So please help me with the solution and sequence. Also please provide the screeshot of the output screen so that I can use it for my project purpose. I am attaching the code with this message. Hope someone will help.
Attachments
final.log
(22.59 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
final.gms
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
bussieck

Re: solution for GAMS code

Post by bussieck »

The model is small enough for the demo system. Check the listing (lst) file to look at the solution.

-Michael
haroonem
User
User

Post by haroonem »

Thank you Mr. Bussieck for your reply. But as a beginner I am eager to know, cant the sequence of jobs to follow such that this solution is obtained, be displayed along with the make span. Or is there anything that I am missing to notice in the solution. Hope you will kindly reply to this.
bussieck

Post by bussieck »

You better know the semantic of your variables and how to produce a solution that makes sense to the user question. Not sure how I can help. Try to be more specific in your question.

-Michael
haroonem
User
User

Post by haroonem »

Sir, i have attached the screenshots of my GAMS output window. I was able to find the optimal time but since i have just started to learn GAMS , I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND OUT WHERE THE SEQUENCE IS LISTED IN THE OUTPUT WINDOW. I would be obliged if you could help me understand where the OPTIMAL SEQUENCE is listed.
Attachments
ss3.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss1.jpg