Error 148, even on the objective function

Solver related questions
Ebru
User
User

Error 148, even on the objective function

Post by Ebru »

Hi everyone,

I'm fresh over here. I want to ask my question without further ado. I am getting error 148 (even on the objective function). I've gone through almost all the related topics on the forum. I could'nt solve my problem.

I am attaching my relevant files. I would be very grateful if you could help me. Because I've been looking for days how to fix it.
lar_multivehicle.gms
(1.13 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
norm.xlsx
(10.31 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
lar_multivehicle.log
(3.41 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Last edited by Ebru 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dirkse

Re: Error 148, even on the objective function

Post by dirkse »

Ebru,

I notice you are using xls2gms. This is not the recommended way to read spreadsheet data into GAMS. In the docs at

https://www.gams.com/latest/docs/T_XLS2GMS.html

you will see this statement:

The Windows GAMS distribution contains several tools to exchange data with MS-Excel: GDX2XLS, GDXXRW, XLS2GMS, and XLSDUMP. While we continue to include all four tools in our distribution, only GDXXRW is under active development. Therefore, we strongly recommend using GDXXRW for data exchange with Excel.

You might get some help anyway with questions involving xls2gms, but it's something to consider.

Also, you didn't send your .lst file. If anybody was keen to offer help, the .lst and possibly the .log files from your run would be of use to them.

-Steve
Ebru
User
User

Re: Error 148, even on the objective function

Post by Ebru »

Thank you for providing this information. I'll investigate this thread and make any required changes.

Thank you. I'll also attach my requested files to the initial post. :)