Some GAMS Programming Utilities for Economists by Thomas F. Rutherford
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:23 pm
Some GAMS Programming Utilities for Economists including:
- A little GAMS Program that illustrates
- Copy Table to Word - Copy non-blank cells from Excel into Word as a Windows metafile graphical image (retaining Excel formatting).
- qtool - Tools for Systematic Sensitivity Analysis with GAMS and Excel.
- xlsnz - An Automation Tool for Extracting Numeric Nonzeros from Excel Workbooks.
- gdxxls - An Automation Tool for Generating Formatted Excel Tables from GAMS GDX Data Files.
- runjobs - An XP Automation Tool for Parallel Processing of GAMS Jobs.
- select - Windows menu selection at execution time from a GAMS program, both effective and compact. This utility is less than 4K in two flat files.
- pivotdata - A little GAMS utility for passing data to XLS files in PivotTable-friendly format.
- domain - GAMS Utilities for Domain Extraction.
- xltable - An Automation Tool for Formatting Excel Tables and Charts.
- xlchart - A LIBINCLUDE Interface to Create Excel Charts from GAMS.
- Assigning Households to Deciles - A utility routine for assigning households to deciles with (roughly) equal numbers of individuals.
- shademap - A GAMS Interface to Mark Horridge's SHADEMAP.
- GDX2DAT and GDXF90 - Tools for Reading and Writing GDX Files.
- Mapping Tuples to Linear Sets - A GAMS Utility for Mapping Tuples to Linear Sets.
- gdxhar - Translation Tools for GDX and HAR Files.
- gdxrank - A Utility for Ranking One-Dimensional Numeric Data.
- GAMSsm - A Scenario Manager.
- gams2txt - LIBINCLUDE Tools for Writing GAMS-Readable Data Files.
- gams2csv - A LIBINCLUDE Tool for Writing Comma-Delimited Data Files.
- xlwrite - A Console Application for Creating Excel Workbooks from CSV Files.