DSGE

Problems with syntax of GAMS
Baud1094
User
User

DSGE

Post by Baud1094 »

Hello everyone .. Following a correction of a DSEG model that you helped me corrected, I made a reply with this model that presents me with errors that I can not find. Your help would be very useful for me to make the latest corrections. I joined the model and the MCS.
Attachments
Untitled_3.gms
(80.53 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
MCS2015.xlsx
(49.91 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Renger

Re: DSGE

Post by Renger »

Hi

Some remarks:
- Scale your SAM to values around 1 (you otherwise want to solve your model with a precision of e.g. 0.00001 EU).
- If you define variables that should be positive (like LDC and KDC) do so.
- Check your initialization by setting the iteration limit to zero. I haven't worked with DSGE, but it is always good to set the values of your variables to the benchmark.
Cheers
Renger

PS. Please don't do double postings.
User

Post by Baud1094 »

Hello sir.. Thank you for your reply. I took your remarks into account. I realize that I am not well surrounded by the first and the third remark. I reviewed the initialization of the variables to the basic variables and redefined the positive variables. The model barely has to roll. The first remark is a little vague for the moment.
Thank you
Baud1094
User
User

Post by Baud1094 »

Hi... Can I have a new look at my problem? This product is now to make it the model has no make no work on my work.
Thank you