Online course : Power system Optimisation in GAMS

Alireza.soroudi
User
User

Online course : Power system Optimisation in GAMS

Post by Alireza.soroudi »

Discount link https://www.udemy.com/course/powersyste ... 81DE2089C8
Join over 18,000 of your fellow optimization experts in the energy and power system industry in learning the fundamentals of the power system and energy optimization.

I will walk you through every step of GAMS coding with real-life case studies, actual experiments, and tons of examples from around different disciplines.

By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
  • Code your own optimization problem in GAMS.
  • Receive your official certificate
  • The developed course is suitable for you even if you have no background in the power systems.
In this Energy and Power System Optimization in GAMS course you will learn:
  • How to formulate your problem and implement it in GAMS and make optimal decisions in your real-life problems
  • How to code efficiently, get familiarised with the techniques that will make your code scalable for large problems
  • How to design an action block with a clearly defined conversion goal
  • How to run sensitivity analysis in GAMS to predict the outcome of a decision if a situation turns out to be different compared to the key predictions.
For your convenience the course is broken into two sections :
  • General GAMS coding (Pure GAMS, elements, loops, multi-objectives, conditional statements, Examples)
  • Power system GAMS coding (Static/dynamic economic/environmental dispatch, AC/DC OPF, Storage, DR, PMU, ...)

... and much, much more!

By finishing this course, you will have the power to transform your coding skills into a powerful decision making machine. .
  • If you think this GAMS coding is complicated, it's not.
  • If you think GAMS coding is time-taking, it's not.
  • If you think watching this course won't make a difference in your professional career ... think again.
I've consulted with several companies and researchers around the world and have consulted them on how to use optimization techniques in their business. Trust me, I learned all this the hard way.

Along with the video content of the course, there are many bonuses.

BONUSES:
  • Downloadable resources and guides
  • An audio version of the course to listen on the go
  • Q&A videos the answer your specific questions
  • Assignments that make you productive while taking the course
  • An instructor who truly cares about your success
This is the course on landing page design I wish I had when I was first starting out!

OUR PROMISE TO YOU

We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.

We want to make this the best course on how to use GAMS. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we'll make it happen.

Enroll today and enjoy:
  • Best seller course on Udemy
  • Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
  • Over 6 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
  • Exercises and feedback
  • Access to the student-only discussion forum
  • 30 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee
  • Over 18,000 students enrolled
  • High student rating
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate.

I'll give you two more reasons why you should enroll right this second:

Your investment in this course will quickly be paid back even just by implementing some of the techniques I share with you. There are hundreds of gold nuggets to choose from, making this course the best investment in your own education and future success.

While today is still the best day you can get started with GAMS coding, it will get harder for engineers as the markets get more and more competitive. You want to start as soon as you can (like now) to take advantage of this growing market. Instead of struggling and trying to do everything yourself, just learn from someone who has already figured it out.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS

Join

Discount link https://www.udemy.com/course/powersyste ... 81DE2089C8
Attachments
1797284_d85d_3.jpg