HELP! with a Network Model

Problems with modeling
Mensh95
User
User

HELP! with a Network Model

Post by Mensh95 »

Dear All,

Kindly I need your urgent support to find what's wrong in my model. I wrote the below model, but it's still infeasible. When I'm changing some numbers in the model, the number of equations in conflict reduce as shown in the below photos.
image.png
image.png
But it still infeasible, and I don't have actual data to test it and know where is the problem exactly. I checked several network model in GAMS library, but I really don't know if the problem in the code or data.
Thesis Model Replication.gms
(9.82 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
I really appreciate any help with this matter

Thanks
bussieck

Re: HELP! with a Network Model

Post by bussieck »

I don't know how one could make the any clearer. The IIS tells you C3('ASH') and C4('ASH') are in conflict. Did you actually look at these constraints? They read (from the GAMS listing file after increasing limrow):

Code: Select all

C3(ASH)..  x(PL,ASH) + x(WC,ASH) + x(TI,ASH) + x(CO,ASH) + x(VI,ASH) + x(SM,ASH) + x(PS,ASH) + x(FU,ASH) + x(SF,ASH) + x(AC,ASH) + x(ASH,ASH) + x(SS,ASH) + x(AS,ASH) =G= 22 ; (LHS = 0, INFES = 22 ****)
C4(ASH)..  x(PL,ASH) + x(WC,ASH) + x(TI,ASH) + x(CO,ASH) + x(VI,ASH) + x(SM,ASH) + x(PS,ASH) + x(FU,ASH) + x(SF,ASH) + x(AC,ASH) + x(ASH,ASH) + x(SS,ASH) + x(AS,ASH) - 3.7*v(ASH) =L= 0 ; (LHS = 0)
So a bunch of same variables should be greater than 22 but also less then 3.7*v('ASH') where v is a binary variable. Duh!

-Michael