Seeking Assistance for GAMS Master Production Schedule Model

Problems with modeling
dannyobi
User
User

Seeking Assistance for GAMS Master Production Schedule Model

Post by dannyobi »

Hello GAMS World Community,
I am currently working on a project that involves creating a Master Production Schedule model using GAMS. While I have some experience with GAMS, I find this particular model quite challenging and seek additional assistance.

The task involves translating Excel data into GAMS and creating a model based on the provided parameters to schedule production. The Master Production Schedule is a crucial component in manufacturing operations, helping to balance production capacity with sales demand.

I am seeking someone with a strong understanding of GAMS who can assist me in this task. I am willing to compensate you for your time and expertise. If you are interested, please reply to this post or send me a private message to discuss further.

I understand everyone's time is valuable, and I appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
MPS-HELP.gms
(1.92 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Justine
User
User

Re: Seeking Assistance for GAMS Master Production Schedule Model

Post by Justine »

Hi dannyobi, welcome!

Thank you for reaching out to the GAMS World Community.

Based on your description, it seems like you would benefit from GAMS Consulting Services to help you with translating your Excel data into GAMS and creating a model that effectively schedules production based on the provided parameters. GAMS Consulting Services can provide you with expert guidance and support.

Best regards
Justine