How to solve model for each item?

Problems with syntax of GAMS
duygusergi
User
User

How to solve model for each item?

Post by duygusergi »

Hi everyone,

In this model, each inventory item is compared with each other in pairs. Each inventory is seen as a competitor. Each competitor would have an efficiency score as a result of each pair comparison. After each item is compared with each other once, each item will have as many scores as the total number of items. If the total number of items is assumed as n, then each item will have n scores
In the CE-WLO model, optimum efficiency scores are calculated first for each item. The most important aim of WLO is to maximize optimal scores. Second, cross-efficiency scores are calculated for each item. Finally, the cross-efficiency scores of each item are averaged and optimal cross-efficiency scores are found. The higher the cross-efficiency score of an item, the higher its value in the classification.
In Model 1, the inventory efficiency score (lk) is calculated. Each specified criterion has a weight coefficient. The criterion value (ark) of each item is multiplied by the weight coefficient (yrk) of that criterion. The result of this multiplication is summed and the inventory efficiency score (lk) of the item of k is found. lk has to be smaller than or equal to one.
You can see the LP model of the problem and also gams model.

I don't know where my problem is, please help me to solve it.

Thank you,
Best wishes.
LP
LP
matrix_a.txt
(403 Bytes) Downloaded 205 times
LP
LP
matrix_a.txt
(403 Bytes) Downloaded 205 times
model1_loop.gms
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
duygusergi
User
User

Re: How to solve model for each item?

Post by duygusergi »

Is there anyone to help me regarding my problem?
abhosekar

Re: How to solve model for each item?

Post by abhosekar »

Can you please clarify why you think there is a problem? Do you observe something specific in the results that does not make sense to you?

- Atharv