Need of GAMS 25 windows version for my license

questions about GAMS' tools
Rodrigue
User
User

Need of GAMS 25 windows version for my license

Post by Rodrigue »

Hi the GAMS community,

I have a valid GAMS license for an old version (between 25.2 to 25.8 I think) for 64 bytes windows. I sent my request to GAMS corporation to allow me download that version. But I didn't get any answer 1 year now. The problem is that my computer was stolen. Therefore, I lose all the ressources I had there. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to ask for a new commercial license.
Please is there any person who might have that version? Please help me. I have a big model but the student license is limited for that.

Best regards,

Rodrigue
bussieck

Re: Need of GAMS 25 windows version for my license

Post by bussieck »

Rodrigue,

If you hold a valid license in your name or your department/company GAMS will make the version that can be used with this license available to you. Just email sales|support@gams.com your request (including the license)

-Michael
Rodrigue
User
User

Re: Need of GAMS 25 windows version for my license

Post by Rodrigue »

bussieck wrote: 2 years ago Rodrigue,

If you hold a valid license in your name or your department/company GAMS will make the version that can be used with this license available to you. Just email sales|support@gams.com your request (including the license)

-Michael
Thank you Michael for your reply.

Your suggestion was useful. I sent the license and they provided me the 25 version.

Thank you so much,

Rodrigue