DICOPT option file setup problem

Solver related questions
Minzhuo
User
User

DICOPT option file setup problem

Post by Minzhuo »

Dear ALL,

I am a PhD student in KAUST, and doing research in related area.

My GAMS version is 44.4.0.

I tried to solve a large MINLP problem (23,847 rows 22,363 columns 69,527 non-zeroes) using DICOPT. Default NLP and MIP sovlers for DICOPT had been used. However, when DICOPT tried to solve the first (relaxed) NLP problem within CONOPT 3, it gave error like ** Infeasible solution. A free variable exceeds the allowable range. Current value is 8.69E+10 and current upper bound (Rtmaxv) is 1.00E+10 and ** Infeasible solution. A variable has reached 'Infinity'. Largest legal value (Rtmaxv) is 1.00E+10. The discussed message is in the attachment.

Now my question is how to setup the opt file for CONOPT 3 to change the current upper bound? Because I tried to setup CONOPT3 opt file but DICOPT would not recognize it. And the opt file of DICOPT doesn't have the relevant option I want. I know that the reason for having this error is because of some unbounded variables I had set for the model, but I would still want the model to decide the results of these variables rather than I manually setup upper bounds for these variables.

Thank you in advance for any helpful suggestions, if you need more details please let me know.

Best
Minzhuo
Attachments
DICOPT log and lst.png
GeorgeAcege
User
User

Re: GDX Export in studio.

Post by GeorgeAcege »

Is there a way to export GDX files from the studio in a format that can be easily manipulated and analyzed by external programs, such as Python or R?
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-220-kv опн 6 кв